This website is a re-imagination of the content, community and event experience. Yeah, we know that may sound a bit over the top, but, really, that is what we have been working so hard to do. Now, to be fully honest, you may find a bug or two and we please ask that you share those with us at email@example.com. We will get to them as quickly and accurately as we can and we will do our best to follow up with you directly.
Ok, now on to it, a few things to know:
- You can enjoy DAC as a guest and access everything in the platform, or you can become a subscriber and personalize a feed of content based on your interests. It is pretty simple to go from a guest to a subscriber, you just:
- Tap on the icon on the top right, and choose sign up
- Put in your name and email
- Pick the content, context, technology and vertical industry tags you would like to follow, and your “feed” on the home screen is personalized for you
- You will notice in the feed that there are Community, Editorial and Vendor/ISV Partner “cards.”
- As you will see below, the first is a community card--that means it features somebody contributing content to the platform.
- The second is an Editorial card, which means it was created by the team at DAC.
- The third is from one of the sponsors in the platform, which means this content has been vetted by the DAC team and approved to run in your feed
- You will also notice a few other things about the cards, the little logo on the top right shows the “media type” of the post:
- Finally, you will notice the “dial” at the bottom of each card--the premise with this is to show the “purpose” of the content. To be clear, no one is better than the other, it just shows the role each plays in helping to make a decision. Inform is educational and explains the topic, Influence gives perspective in the first person about the topic and Accelerates will define a plan and put context around executing the decision being considered: